YouTube Playlist for “Quick Tips” series CLICK HERE
Quick Tips from Ted Becker
- Supplier Links from 11/24/2021 Click Here
- Trouble removing lids from small paint jars? See how Ted Becker solved this problem with his paints
Quick Tips from Martin Brechbiel MMR
- A better bottle cap for model paints – YouTube video link CLICK HERE
- Glazing Windows – YouTube video link CLICK HERE
Quick Tips with Nick Santos
- Truck Painting Tips with Nick Santos
Quick Tips from Paul Thomson
- Working with Small Drill Bits.
- Using a Tire Gauge in Model Building.
- Track Cleaning With Paper Towels.
- Desktop Lighting.
- Working with Springs.
- Using Graphite from Pencils.
- Power Connections to Your Track.
- Working with New Power Terminal Strips.
- Cable Management on Your Layout.
- Power Supplies for Your Layout.
- Rechargeable Batteries for Your Wireless Throttle.
- Front Coupler Options.
- Creating a Tarp with Tea Bags.
- Marking Your Tools.
- Working with Rail Joiners.
- Using Model Holders to Build Your Models.
- Replacing Wheel Sets on Your Rolling Stock.
- Adjusting Kadee Couplers.
- Using Wire on Your Layout