Note: We do our best to make sure the following events are kept up to date. However, there are times when circumstances may change with little notice because of unforeseen factors beyond our control.
- This event has passed.
New Tracks Modeling Meetup
September 28, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Scheduled for tonight:
Returning Bi-weekly Special Segments:
– Phil Edholm – Moderates “NMRA Clubs & Divisions
Continuing “Build Along” Series:
– Bill Davis – Continues the build of a Sylvan Scale Models 1929 CBR Boxcar kit in both HO and O – Part 3 – Finish brake rigging and add any other details such as ladders.
– Earl Hackett – CAD model of a steel truss bridge – Earl returns to demonstrate, in more detail, the addition of supports to 3D prints. Also, Earl will pass along some design techniques so you don’t have to learn them as he did, the hard way…
– Greg Cassidy – Continues the build of a Motrak Models Alton Fire Station – Part 3 – Painting and assembling windows, installing windows and shades, and assembling walls.
Continuing Special Segments:
– Gary Shurgold – “Scratchbuilding Bits n Pieces”