Note: We do our best to make sure the following events are kept up to date. However, there are times when circumstances may change with little notice because of unforeseen factors beyond our control.
- This event has passed.
New Tracks Modeling Meetup
July 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Scheduled for tonight (The following IS NOT the order of appearance.):
One lucky person will win a New Creations Victorian Railroad Buildings’ (https://newcreationsvictorian.com) kit of a Southern Pacific Handcar Shed kit in your choice of HO, S, or O scale
– Winner MUST BE VIEWING LIVE for the random drawing to win –
(1) During the July 20th show, there will be a random selection of one (1) name from our list of Zoom and YouTube viewers present during the live stream.
(2) The list for entry into the drawing will be closed at the beginning of the segment prior to the random drawing for the winner.
(3) To have ones name placed into the list of names for the random drawing, YouTube attendees must make their presence known by posting a comment in the chat. Because we limit comments in chats to subscribers who have been subscribed at least 1 minute to reduce spam bots, you must subscribe to comment on the chat.
(4) When the randomly selected name is announced, that person MUST BE VIEWING at the time of the announcement to win. To verify that the winner is viewing, he/she will have to post a comment in the chat in YouTube, or unmute and announce his/her presence in Zoom, when his/her name is announced.
Featured Modeler: Is YOU!!!! – “My Build” moderated by Chris Coarse of Conowingo Models (https://conowingomodels.com) presents models that are submitted by our viewers. Viewers can even submit partial builds that have given them trouble and needing advice from our expert viewers. To make a submission, email Chris at railrunner130 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com
Continuing “Build Along” Series:
– David Rarig – Part 1 of his Paul Egri designed card model of a gas station
Continuing Special Segments:
– “NMRA Clubs & Divisions” with Phil Edholm
– “Scratchbuilding Bits n Pieces” with Gary Shurgold