Note: We do our best to make sure the following events are kept up to date. However, there are times when circumstances may change with little notice because of unforeseen factors beyond our control.
- This event has passed.
New Tracks Modeling Meetup
August 31 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Scheduled for tonight:
Featured Modeler: Jan Willard, brass loco repair and construction
Start of new “Build Along”:
- Martin Brechbiel, MMR – builds a Berkshire Valley Models On30, On3 Ore car kit
Start of new “Watch Me Build”
- Patrick Rivard – builds a Crow River Products O scale, Fixed Boom Crane (Also known as a Pillar or Yard Crane.)
Continuing “Build Along” Series:
- Bruce Nickerson – Seaport Model Works 53′ Costal Steam Passenger Ferry – Part 3 Applying the roof, deckhouse and deck to the hull.
- Dave Rarig – Paul Egri designed card model of a gas station – Part 4 Adding internal furnishings, mount the building on a base, and add exterior scenery and details.
- Earl Hackett – CAD model of a steel truss bridge – Final episode showing how to download the STL file, prepare the model for printing, print the model, and cleaning up the supports.
Continuing Special Segments:
- Gary Shurgold – “Scratchbuilding Bits n Pieces”
- “NMRA Clubs & Divisions” with Phil Edholm