Note: We do our best to make sure the following events are kept up to date. However, there are times when circumstances may change with little notice because of unforeseen factors beyond our control.
- This event has passed.
New Tracks Modeling Meetup
September 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Scheduled for tonight:
New “Build Along” Series starting tonight:
– Bill Davis – Begins the build of a Sylvan Scale Models 1929 CBR Boxcar kit in both HO and O Scale and will talk about the differences between the two.
– Greg Cassidy – Begins the build of a Motrak Models Alton Fire Station
Continuing “Build Along” Series:
– Bruce Nickerson – Seaport Model Works 53′ Costal Steam Passenger Ferry – Completion and wrap up.
– Fr. Ron Walters – Paul Egri designed card model of a gas station – Part 4 of Fr. Ron’s method of building this model concludes this build with the roof, gas island, and driveway.
– Martin Brechbiel, MMR – Continues the build of a Berkshire Valley Models On30, On3 Ore car kit – Part 2
– Earl Hackett – CAD model of a steel truss bridge – Final episode showing how to download the STL file, prepare the model for printing, print the model, and cleaning up the supports.
Continuing “Watch Me Build” Series:
– Patrick Rivard – builds a Crow River Products O scale, Fixed Boom Crane (Also known as a Pillar or Yard Crane.) – Part 2
Continuing Special Segments:
– Gary Shurgold – “Scratchbuilding Bits n Pieces”